THE TIVO® MINI IS A TUNING ADAPTER THAT REMOTELY CONTROLS VIEWING FROM A TIVO® Q OR TIVO® T6.
(Controls only one recording tuner per mini)
- Watch live TV and recorded shows
- Stream recorded content and VOD
- Pause, fast forward and rewind live TV and recordings
- Start a show in one room and finish it in another
How many MINI boxes can be supported on one TiVo® recording device?
Up to ten TiVo® MINIs can be supported by one TiVo® network containing TiVo® T6 or Q DVRs. One tuner is used each time a TiVo® MINI is being used on the network. Therefore, depending on the number of DVRs and tuners you have available, you may not be able to have all ten operating simultaneously.
TiVo® MINI does not have a tuner or hard drive, and does not need a CableCARD. Additionally, the remote in the TiVo® App cannot control TiVo® MINI.
- TiVo® Premiere Q DVR or TiVo® T6 DVR
- TiVo® Mini must be on the same TiVo® billing account as the host TiVo® Q or TiVo® T6 DVR
- Stream recorded content and VOD
- TiVo® Mini and all networked TiVo® DVRS must be connected to the same home network router using a high bandwidth connection via Cat. 5 Ethernet or MoCA. (Wireless connection between devices is not supported.)
Call 877-684-3346 to learn how you can get a TiVo® MINI HD DVR for $6.95 / month.
TiVo® T6 DVR gives you the power to watch any show, anywhere, anytime. Stream shows directly to your iPad® or iPhone® around the house. And coming soon, stream TV or recorded shows anywhere you’re connected to WiFi. You can even download your shows and take them to go. Plus, you no longer need to switch inputs to access all the cool stuff happening on the web. The powerful TiVo® T6 serves up TV and
entertainment apps from a single menu, with one remote. Built with the one-of-a-kind features that make TiVo® users passionately loyal, the powerful T6 records six shows at once and up to 150 hours of HD programming.
Call 877-684-3346 to learn how you can get a:
- TiVo® T6 HD DVR for $17.95 / month.
- TiVo® T6 Whole Home Bundle for $22.95 / month
(includes one Mini)
“TiVo and TiVo logo are registered trademarks of TiVo, Inc. and its subsidiaries worldwide.”
- 160GB hard drive
Allows recording and storage of up to 90 hours of SD programming or 20 hours of HD programming.*
- Dual Analog and Digital Service Tuners
Allows both analog and MPEG-2 digital channels to be tuned and displayed and allows two programs to be display simulataneously using the PIP function. Allows recording of two live programs while watching a third prerecorded show.
- Analog Component HDTV Outputs
Provide YPbPr outputs for quick and easy connection to most HDTV sets.
- YPbPr and Audio Left/Right Cable Kit
Provides connection from the HD analog component video and audio outputs to the HDTV set
- Digital Audio Outputs
Supports digital interconnection with surround sound receivers
- HDMI 1.0 Digital Audio/Video Output with HDCP Copy Protection
Provides superior uncompressed digital video and audio quality in a simple, user-friendly connector. HDMI provides the optimal, secure connection to an HDTV set. HDMI is backward compatible with the DVI 1.0 video interfaces using the HDMI-to-DVI converter cable.
- RF Cable Out
For composite audio/video connection to a VCR or TV
- Front Composite Audio/Video Inputs (requires software download)
Supports interconnection to home consumer devices such as VCRs, camcorders, or digital cameras for video and audio pass-through to the TV
- External SATA Connector
External Serial ATA connector provides high-bandwidth connection to an External SATA hard disk drive for expanded storage space for recorded programs. Please contact your cable service provider to confirm support of this feature and to learn which External SATA hard drives can be connected. *
DVR $5.95 / month